Friday, November 22, 2013

Blog Stalking - WOYWW - Julia's Stamping Ground

On Friday's I try to share some of the blogs that I stalk regularly.  One of them is The Stamping Ground.  The lovely Julia runs this blog and every Wednesday a group of very nosey people post a picture of their work desks and share those links on Julia's blog. 

The artwork and craftiness of the people in those links is inspiring.  If you want to get lost in blogland - check it out.  Julia has a great sense of humor, too.  :-)

I hope everyone has a crafty weekend.  Be inspired.

April

Matthew 25:40  And the king will answer them, 'I tell you the truth, just as you did it for one of the least of these brothers or sisters of mine, you did it for me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...