Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Content

That is my word for next year.  I know it is a little early, but I'd seen a blog post earlier and when I read it  -  I decided that was next year's word.  However, I had already forgotten what the word was!  So I am going to post this so I can look back and remember.  Sad, but you do what you have to do.  The blog post that inspired me was here in case you were curious.

During this holiday season I've signed up for Journal Your Christmas.  I am given 2 daily prompts - one for journaling and one for photo taking.  I am going to be posting more about that over the month of December.

Here are a couple pictures inspired by the Journal Your Christmas class:
This prompt was first signs of Christmas.

This prompt was ornament.  I know - I'm really deep - right?


These pictures are for my Big Picture Class.
This prompt was leaves.

This prompt was ground level:

I signed up for the Journal Your Christmas class here:  http://www.shimelle.com/
I signed up for the Christmas photo prompts at The Big Picture Classes site:  http://www.bigpictureclasses.com/

I have been doing my Project Life, but real life has gotten in the way of me posting about it.  That is going to be one of my new year resolutions - stop letting real life get in the way of my fun!

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

Luke 2:1-3  In those days Caesar Augustus issued a decree that a census should be taken of the entire Roman world.  This was the first census that took place while Quirinius was governor of Syria.  And everyone went to his own town to register.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...