Friday, November 8, 2013

Stalker Friday - Amy's Paper Crafts Blog

Well time is flying by.  I cannot believe that is it already November and Christmas will be here before we know it.  I've been focusing on my Project Life lately and haven't been posting like I had challenged myself to do.

BUT, I am really enjoying keeping up with my Project Life my way because it makes me think about what I am doing and making note of it to put in the weekly diary.  For instance, I had dinner with my BFF and her son on Monday.  Normally I would just have a great time and then forget about it.  Instead, I took a picture of the three of us in front of the restaurant and that will go in my Project Life weekly journal.  I received a box of candy from a co-worker who works out of town and a lovely card thanking me for my help.  I took pictures of the candy and the card and will include those and the actual card in my Project Life spread for the week.  I like how this 'project' is helping me to keep memories of things that are important and might otherwise be forgotten.

BUT I digress.  The whole reason for this Friday post is to share a blog or website that I visit and that inspires me.  This week is Amy's Paper Crafts Blog.  She is one talented lady.  I am always pinning her cards so that I can CASE them.  Check her out and be inspired, too.

That's it for today.  I am off to go on a scrapbooking retreat.  Yay!  I am working on the 50th Wedding Anniversary Album for my Mom and Dad.  And I have to do one for me, too!

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

Revelation 7:12  Amen Blessing and Glory and Wisdom and thanksgiving and honor and power and might be to our God forever and ever Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...