Monday, January 27, 2014

A Time for Watercolor

As is typical, I need to make some cards - yeah - the same cards I talked about in a blog post earlier this week.  I'm a procrastinator - what can I say?

I am a member of the Unity Stamp of the Week club.  So every week I get the cutest little Unity stamps.  The one I got last week or the week before - I forget - is a vase with flowers.  I was going to stamp it on watercolor paper and then use markers and a water brush.  Then I had revelation.  I thought - I can color the stamp with my Stampin Up markers and spritz with water.  Then I can stamp it on the watercolor paper.

Here is the result of the inspiration:



Next time I am going to take my water brush and bring the color in and see how that looks.  You can see the items I used to create this card in the background.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April
John 11:25  Jesus said to her I am the resurrection and the Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...