Tuesday, January 28, 2014

PL Week 1 or is it Week 2

I finished the week that included January 1, 2014 in it.  I always get confused about which week is which. Anyhoo, I was able to get my act together and finish up week 52 (at least I think it was week 52) and week 1.  There wasn't a lot going on for the next 2 weeks so I'm thinking I might be able to get away with a 2 page spread - 1 for each week, but we'll see.

These are some photos of week 1 since I was trying to confuse you in my above paragraph:





Sorry for the glare.  I need to take my pictures during the day.  But I think you get the idea.  :-)

And a video:



Have a great day and be inspired.

April
John 3:20 - 21  Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed.  But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...