Saturday, January 18, 2014

About 2 Weeks Too Late

I have been working on cards for OWH and I have been using sketches to get inspired.  This sketch was from about 2 weeks ago (needless to say I didn't make the challenge), but it was so cute I used it anyway.  And I was going to refer you back to the sketch, but now I can't find it.  :-(  I made 10 cards for OWH in varying colors.


I used my American Crafts Banner punch in 2 different sizes.  The paper is from a 6X6 paper pack by Little Yellow Bicycle.  I used the beast (my sewing machine which is awesome) to sew the banners down.  The sentiments are by Avery Elle.  All of this is attached to Neenah Solar White cardstock.

I really like the simplicity of this card.  But it's so stinkin cute.  A good way to use up some of those scraps you have lying around, but cannot bear to throw away.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April
Jeremiah 29:13  You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...