Friday, January 17, 2014

Blog Stalking Friday - Finding Nana

I am a blog stalker.  I could spend hours upon hours upon hours going from one blog to another looking for more information about a subject that I am interested in (obsessed with - same thing).  Like they said in the movie National Treasure - I can't remember the exact line, but it avoided the word obsessed.  What is one step past ??????? - passionate.  Can't remember the word where the question marks are, but you get the general picture.

So since I am passionate about Project Life/Pocket Scrapbooking right now, I have done quite a bit of research on the subject via blogs and youtube videos.  You know - reliable resources.  ;-)

One of the many blogs and video producers I've found on the subject that I like is finding nana.  I love the colors she uses, the layering, the embellishments, and all the other things she does like adding paint drops.  If you want some great techniques for Project Life - check out her blog.  And her videos.  You will be glad you did.

Well, that's all from me for now - happy scrapping.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...