Friday, January 10, 2014

Blog Stalking Friday - Deconstructing Jen

Another blog that I stalk regularly is Deconstructing Jen.  She sends out a sketch on a weekly basis for card making.  I always like to start with a sketch because sometimes (all the time) my creative juices just aren't flowing.  Jen also is on the design team for Taylored Expressions which is one of my favorite stamp and die companies.  She always comes up with the cutest card designs.  And if you know me - you know I'm a CASEr.

Check out her blog and enjoy her creative mojo.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

James 5:13 -15  Is any one of you in trouble?  He should pray.  Is anyone happy?  Let him sing songs of praise.  Is any one of you sick?  He should call the elders of the church to pray over him and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord.  And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up.  If he has sinned, he will be forgiven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...