Saturday, January 11, 2014

You've Got Mail

I am a big fan of the show 'Friends'.  I think every situation in life can be related back to a Friends episode. I'm beginning to think the same thing about the movie 'You've Got Mail'.

If you haven't seen You've Got Mail - you need to watch it - great chick flick!  Right now my life relates back to You've Got Mail because the store I work for is closing its doors forever.  :-(  Okay - it's not my store like it was in You've Got Mail, but it is still very sad.  When people come into the store and ask when the sale begins or how much are the fixtures - I have flash backs to the movie.

As sad as it is, I am a firm believer in the fact that everything happens for a reason.  I am just hopeful that the reason will be disclosed to me sooner rather than later.  I am an immediate gratification kind of gal after all.

Since the store is closing - everything is for sale.  I don't have any room for big fixtures, so I decided to invest in the paper trays.  I was so excited when I tried one in my pegboard and it worked.


I like having my paper out and visible.  My daughter Emily sorted it into ROYGBIV - go Emily.

I'm getting some metal pegboard soon and I hope to get some more paper trays for that pegboard, too.

Please keep my fellow workers who are also my friends in your thoughts and prayers as they will be looking for new employment once our store has closed its doors.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

Ephesians 5:1 - 2  Be imitators of God as dearly loved children and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...