Thursday, February 13, 2014

Disney - Almost Done

We went to Disney in 2012 for five days.  I've been working on that album since we went.  Let's just say I like to take pictures.  Lots and lots and lots of pictures. 

I'm on the last 2 page spread for this Disney trip.  I still have some work to do, but it is all superficial.

Here it is:










Now to get back to Mom and Dad's Anniversary album.  I'm so close to being done - I need to decorate the last 2 page and then do the first page and last page.  :-)

How are you doing on your albums?  Take some time and get organized - or just do a two page spread.  Every little bit helps.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

1 comment:

  1. Oh April you must feel great. I too have many unfinished projects. Next month is my annual weekend craft get away with my girlfriends and I usually go through and write a list of all my unfinished projects and pick a few to bring to work on. I have been trying to stay on top of PL and kind of completely ignored my projects but I am inspired by you and will find a way to chip away even if as you said, " one or two pages at a time! Have a blessed day my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...