Monday, February 10, 2014

Take a Picture - It Will Last Longer

I love playing around with Taylored Expressions Oh Snap stamp set and matching dies along with the picture frame dies.

Here is a card I came up with using those sets:





I also used some paper from a 6 x 6 Allison Kraft Paper pack.  I used Tombo markers to color the camera and a heart enamel dot from Basic Grey.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April
John 15:5 - 8  "I am the vine; you are the branches.  The one who remains in me - and I in him - bears much fruit, because apart from me you can accomplish nothing.  If anyone does not remain in me; he is thrown out like a branch, and dries up;  and such branches are gathered up and thrown into the fire, and are burned up.  If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you want, and it will be done for you.  My Father is honored by this, that you bear much fruit and show that you are my disciples."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...