Monday, May 5, 2014

Technology - It is a love hate relationship

Hi everyone.  I have been missing in action as of last week.  It wasn't because I didn't try to post.  No!  It was because of computer issues.  Or internet issues.  Or - I wish I knew!  LOL

The computer I do my posts on is probably 5 years old if not a little older.  That's old for a computer.  When I purchased it, I purchased the newest and best thinking that it would last longer.  I think it did, but I think the old guy is slowing down.  It has been sooooo slllloooowwww over the past week.  And when I try to save or publish a blog post, it gives me an error.  :-(  But the other day my work computer was moving along very slowly too.  That made me think it might be an internet problem.  WHO KNOWS!  All I know is I am not able to post and it's a little frustrating.

Suffice it to say - I am still around, I am just experiencing technical difficulties.  I sound like a broken record.  I know I've said this before.  Maybe it's just me.  LOL

I plan on trying to post what I was going to post last week this week.  We'll see if it works.

In the meantime, happy Cinco de Mayo.  Thank you for stopping by.  Have a great day and be inspired.

April

Proverbs 9:10  The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...