Saturday, May 10, 2014

The Gift of Cards

As you know if you've read any of my blog posts, I try to keep a stash of cards for different occasions so that I have them when I need them.  Right now I am good on get well cards.  Hmmm - that's about it.  I did create 2 sets of cards that I can give as gifts though.  They have the same design, but in different colors and with different sentiments.  You will notice that I used a design I'd used on a sympathy card previously.  But I think the variety of colors is a nice addition.






I added some stitching which is different than the previous cards.  I downloaded some boxes for cards and if I have the time I will make a box for these card sets.

I used a Hero Arts stamp set, Hero Arts ink and sentiment stamps by Paper Smooches and Avery Elle.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day and be inspired.

April

John 16:24  Until now you have not asked for anything in my name.  Ask and you will receive and your joy will be complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...