Monday, July 28, 2014

It's Dino Week Here on Scrapbooking and Card Making 101

Yep - Dino Week.  Dinosaurs can be scary, but they can also be cute and cuddly.  I like the cute and cuddly kind.

Design team member, Diane (my BFF) loves dinos and has used them for multiple layouts.








I don't do dinosaurs very often because I'm more girlie.  But I have some cute cards coming up this week which will be perfect for boys.  And a name in a frame with with dinosaurs.  So stay tuned..

Thank you for stopping by.  Have a great day and be inspired.

April

Isaiah 41:10  So do not fear, for I am with you;  do not be dismayed, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you;  I will uphold you with my righteous hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...