Friday, July 25, 2014

Zoo Theme Continued

Today is the last day of zoo week.  Who doesn't love zoo animals and animal prints and animal print embellies?  If you don't - you're at the wrong place this week!

Here is another zoo animal themed project.  Monkeys are found in the zoo.  Maybe not sock monkeys.  :-)


I found some sock monkey paper at Hobby Lobby.  I had some adhesive backed cork that I used on the background along with some red paper.  I had some baby buttons from Michaels that I used as well.  The monkey was cut out using my Cricut Explore.  I used a white gel pen for the stitching.  And of course no sock monkey is complete without googly eyes.

I'm sending this card to a little boy who has cancer.  I saw this link on a blog post by Jennifer McGuire.  Like she said - we may have missed his birthday, but I'm sure fun cards will cheer him up.  You can find the address here for Danny.

I hope you've enjoyed this weeks theme.  I know I have.  Tune in next week for Dino Week.

Thank you for stopping by.  Have a great day and be inspired.

April

Proverbs 12: 1  Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but whoever hates correction is stupid.

1 comment:

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...