Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Splitter Splatter Splat

This week different types of art inspired brush strokes and splatters are being featured on the blog.  These come in many different stamp sets and cut images.

I find my swishes in a Stampin Up set Work of Art.  I used varieties of pink ink from Stampin Up to make this card along with a stamp set from Little Yellow Bicycle.

These stamps are also from Stampin Up, Gorgeous Grunge and Papillon Potpourri.  I used Stampin Up ink Poppy Parade.


Thank you for stopping by my blog.  Stay tuned tomorrow for WOYWW where you can check out desks from around the world.  Have a great day and be inspired.

April

Psalm 63:1  You, God, are my God, earnestly I seek you;  I thirst for you, my whole being longs for you, in a dry and parched land where there is no water.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...