Monday, October 20, 2014

Bunches of Leaves - Kind of Like Bunches of Love

This week's theme is 'bunches of love'.  So I'm pushing the envelope on this one.  I love bunches of leaves this time of year.  So that's my justification.  And since it's my blog - I get to do what I want!  ;-)

I used a stamp set from Fun Stampers Journey to create this card along with some brown embossing powder and some Tim Holtz Distress Ink.  I also used a die set from Fun Stampers Journey.


I outlined the leaves using a gray pencil and then used a stub to blend that gray chalk ink in.

The 'fall' sentiment is part of the Fun Stampers Journey die set 'Holiday Polaroids'.

I really like fall so I have lots of plans for these sets.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's 'bunches of love' projects.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Have a great day and make it, live it and share it.

April

Proverbs 27:5-6  Better is open rebuke than hidden love.  Wounds from a friend can be trusted, but an enemy multiplies kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...