Thursday, October 2, 2014

Let's Go Camping......

Even though these campers don't have engines - you can still pull them to get from point A to point B.  So although I might be pushing the theme of planes, trains and automobiles - I think  I can get away with it.  :-)

Unity Stamp of the Week sent me this camper stamp.  I used Tombow water color markers to color the image.  I used Fun Stampers Journey glaze to make the windows shiny.  And I used a Stampin Up punch to punch out the sentiment.

 
I also used a sketch from Operation Write Home for the card layout.

I was working out of my comfort zone on this one.  I'm a flowery kind of gal so this was a stretch for me.  I am pleased with the way it turned out.

Stay tuned tomorrow for some more planes, trains and automobiles or possibly some other type of thing on wheels.  :-)

I hope you have a great day.  Make it, live it and share it.

April

Romans 12:12  Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...