Monday, October 13, 2014

Pocket Full of Posies

This week's theme is one of my faves.  I am obsessed with flowers so it was overwhelming the number of projects that were running through my head for this week's posts.  But since there is only so much time in a day............Well you know how it is.  :-)

Here is the first project for this week.  I am obsessed with flowers and box cards.  So this project satisfied both my obsessions.

This box card is from SVG Cuts.  And I cut it out using my Cricut Explore.

I used some paper from Doodlebug from last year.

I inked the all the edges with brown chalk ink.

I used enamel dots from Reflections for the center of the flowers.

 I used a sentiment stamp from Fun Stampers Journey.


 Isn't this fun?  I LOVE using cut files from SVG Cuts.  And when I pull them into the Design Space software - I just resize and cut.  If you have a cutting machine whose software allows you to import SVG files - check out SVG Cuts.

Stay tuned tomorrow for some more flowery projects.

Thank you for stopping by.  Have a great day and make it, live it and share it.

April

Isaiah 26:4  Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord himself, is the Rock eternal.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...