Friday, October 10, 2014

Wrapping Up the Critters

These weeks just fly by just like waters flowing in a stream.  Deep - I know!  Critter week is coming to an end.  Here is a critter project from days gone by.


This little guy is an OWH fundraisor stamp.  And I used an OWH sketch as an inspiration for the layout of the card.

I hope you've enjoyed critter week.  Break out some of your own critter stamps or cut some critters out using your die cuts or die cutting machine.  Get creative.

Tune in next week for the theme 'pocket full of posies".

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Have a great day.  Make it, live it and share it.

April

2 Thessalonians 3:5  May the Lord direct your hearts into God's love and Christ's perseverance.






1 comment:

  1. What a cute little Turtle. Reminds me of the little fellas I stop for in my neighborhood to scoot out of the street....lol. They move so slow until they see you coming....lol.
    Happy crafting!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...