Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Tags - You're It!

I got some scrapbooking done this past weekend.  I was supposed to go to a crop on Saturday, but it was rescheduled due to inclement weather.  The same reason it took so long for my amazon.com order to be delivered.  We've been dealing with inclement weather all week.  So I took advantage of it and didn't leave the house this weekend.

Here is a two page layout that I completed.  And I used a tag!  So it fits in with the blog theme for this week.  I cut the tag out using my Explore and inked the edges.  I used it for journaling.



I used a collection from Bo Bunny to create the layout;  as well as, templates from Kiwi Lane.  The snowflakes were cut out using my Cricut Explore.

Thank you for stopping by the blog.  Tune in tomorrow for WOYWW - the world's largest weekly desk hop.

Have a great day and where ever you are - be there.

April

Epheians 1:9 - 10  He made known to us the mystery of his will according to his  good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, to be put into effect when the times reach their fulfilliment - to bring unity to all things in heaven and on earth under Christ.

1 comment:

  1. Love the LO. Now I want a pink Unicorn:) LOL

    Hope you have a nice day and you be careful if you are out and about. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...