Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Anything is Still Going

Today I am sharing cards from Diane and Sherry.  They have been working on lots of projects.

Here is what Diane has been working on.  You've got to love this woman's sense of humor.  I know I do.:



She used a cut file and her Silhouette to cut out the image.  And then her imagination ran away with her.  LOL  She made this card for my mother-in-law who had been hurt in a car accident.  She also used this image to make a retirement card.  The possibilities are endless.

Sherry has been working on spring cards:


How adorable is this bunny?  And love the pink and gray combination.

Thank you for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in tomorrow for WOYWW.  My workdesk doesn't look anything like it usually does.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

John 6:37  All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away.



3 comments:

  1. Fab cards. I had to laugh at the first one:)

    Hope you have a good day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diane's cards crack me up! Have a great day.
      April

      Delete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...