Monday, March 9, 2015

It's Anything Goes

This week on the blog is a free for all.  I've asked my design team (my friends who make cards) to give me what they're working on and I'm sharing them.  Today is my turn.

I made this card for a friend's birthday.


I used my Spectrum Noir markers to color this digi print.  I like the way it turned out.  I made the mistake running it through the embossing machine after I put the enamel dots on the flowers.  Just a hint, don't do that - they break.  I speak from experience.

Thank you for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in tomorrow for more anything goes.

April

Psalm 105:1  Give praise to the Lord, proclaim his name;  make known among the nations what he has done.

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card. I love the centres of the flowers. They make them stand out.

    Hope you have had a good start to the week. Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue. I had fun coloring them. I love enamel dots right now so I put them on everything I can. :-)
      April

      Delete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...