Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Witchy Witchy Witchy

Diane has been a Halloween card making machine.  Be prepared - this post is picture intense.  But you are going to love the eye candy.


Diane used a stamp set from our new favorite stamp company Dare 2B Artzy.  Oh who are we kidding - we love them all!  She was colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers.


This cute little witch is Art Impressions - another one of our favorites.





And another AI that's an oldy, but a goody.  

Thank you for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in tomorrow for WOYWW.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

John 14:23  Jesus replied, 'Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching.  My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them'

4 comments:

  1. Fab cards.

    Hope you have a lovely day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane has done an amazing job and the details are fantastic! Love those Witches and how the moon is colored.

    Have a great day!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dee. I can't take all credit on the moon. It was April's idea to color around a circle to begin with - then I just loved it I did it over and over! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane has really wowwed me with these witches! love them all! and the spider saying is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete