Wednesday, October 7, 2015

WOYWW 331 - A Little Better....

It is Wednesday and that means that I am going to take a picture of my desk and share it with fellow crafters on Julia's Stamping Ground.

I've made some progress on my desk.  I cleaned up my messes from the past two weeks and then proceeded to make some new messes.

Here it is in all its glory:



Thank you for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in tomorrow for some more Halloween projects.

Have a great day and enjoy the journey.

April

Romans 12:12  Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.


2 comments:

  1. I see lots of orange going on all set for halloween :) very busy space
    hugs Nikki 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are a busy creative girl.....and having fun!

    Happy crafting!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...