Tuesday, January 16, 2018

ENC OUR AGE Kindness

Last week I exceeded by goal of 1 kindness shirt for the week.  This week I have met my goal, but I still have time to exceed those expectations again.  My business partner and I finished a whole lot of shirts today, but that cut into 'my shirt making' time.  :-)  And that reminds me - I have another shirt I need to press.  I need to do that tomorrow.

Here is this week's first kindness shirt.




ENCOURAGE Kindness T-shirt Recipe

I am still on a kindness kick and this shirt is using colors that I like together, but don't use very often.  I saw a similar design while surfing and decided to create my take on it.  I designed it in Silhouette Studio Version 4 and saved it as an svg.  I opened it in Cricut Design Space to cut it out on my Maker.  Brown and pink look so good together.

Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge



Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or T-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Luke 3:  14  Then some soldiers asked him, “And what should we do?”
He replied, “Don’t extort money and don’t accuse people falsely—be content with your pay.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...