Wednesday, January 17, 2018

WOYWW 450 - Productive

It is Wednesday and that means it is time to take a picture of my desk and share it on Julia's Stamping Ground blog.  But the fun part is going desk hopping around the world.

My desk this week is pretty busy.  The cat makes sure that nothing stays where I left it.  I might actually have to start cleaning up my desk.  I've already had to remove the water for painting.  Oliver decided it didn't need to be on my desk;  I found it on the floor.  The cat is crazy.






Today's coloring for the Coloring Challenge Day 2.



Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Luke 3:  15  The people were waiting expectantly and were all wondering in their hearts if John might possibly be the Messiah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...