Sunday, February 9, 2014

I'm Seeing Stars

I'm evidently on a star kick right now.  I'd punched out some stars for my All Star cards, but ended up not using them.  so instead of saving them and NEVER using them, I decided to put them to work right away.

I used a Fiskars punch to punch the stars for these cards.  I would also like to add that I love the ergonomic style of this Fiskars punch.  I think they are reverting back to the old style punch which makes me sad.

I used an OWH stamp from Hero Arts and paper from a 6 x 6 paper pad called Farm House.



I also used the Beast (my sewing machine) and some small silver nail heads to decorate the stars.

I ended up making 5 of these cards.  These cards will be going to Operation Write Home where they will be sent those military serving away from home so that they can stay in touch with their friends and family at home.  If you have cards that you would like to donate, just go to the website to find out the information you need to donate.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April
Isaiah 32:2  -  A man will be as a hiding place from the wind and a cover from the tempest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...