Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I decided to do a comparison side by side of the Copic markers, Prismacolor markers and Chromatix markers by American Crafts.  I was hoping the Chromatix markers by American Crafts would win because they come in sets of 3.  The three are the light, medium and dark of a particular color like purple, red, orange, etc.  That is so convenient as trying to find the right colors in the Copic and Prismacolor poses a challenge for me.  Please take into consideration I am new to the marker game.

Here is the final picture.  See if you can figure out which flowers were colored with which markers.





Here are the types of markers I used.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...