Friday, August 10, 2012

I've been making cards for the last 2 hours - this is the only thing that came close to being considered a card.  LOL  I'm not feelin it tonight.  :-)

I used the new Stampin Up Papilion Potpourri Stamp set along with Stampin Up Ink (Crumb Cake and Concord Crush).  I used stickles to make it sparkle.  I added trails with my glitter gel pen.  And of course I inked around the edges with the Concord Crush.  I used a Nestabilities frame to cut out the white cardstock that the butterflies are on.  Added the ribbon and this is what you get.  Still can't decide if I like it.  For some reason the clear stickles show up as blue in the picture.  They are clear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...