Monday, October 29, 2012

Dear Blog,

I will post my Halloween card first because Halloween will be here and gone before we know it.

I took a circle and temporarily attached it to a piece of white card stock cut at 5 1/4 X 4.
I also tore the top sticky edge of a large Post-it note and placed in along the bottom of the same piece of card stock.
I used my brayer with Night of Navy Stampin Up ink and inked the card stock.  Because the ink did not go up to the edge of the circle, I used a sponge to ink around the circle.

Here is the finished card:




As you can see I stamped Happy Halloween with an old Stampin Up Set.  I made the Pumpkin out of three oval shapes and used the same halloween stamp set to stamp the pumpkin face.  I will be loading the video for this card this evening.

I hope you are inspired.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...