Monday, October 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Yorkie Style

Dear Blog,

I recently picked up a background stamp by Stampin Up called Word Search. Very cute stamp - I used it on a birthday card for a friend of mine.  I also used my Imagine and the Four Legged Friends Cricut Cartridge to create a Yorkie.  My birthday friend loves Yorkies - we both do.  :-)



I really like the Word Search stamp, but it is tough to use.  Next time I will stamp on a larger piece of card stock first and then trim later.  Embossing was a challenge with the small amount of room I left around the edge of the card stock.  It has all kinds of sentiments buried in the words - thus the name Word Search - very clever.

My Yorkie has long hair, but this little guy is adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...