Saturday, December 22, 2012

Dear Blog,

I've had a busy week and a half.  I've done gift exchanges, made Valentine cards for OWH, made Christmas cards for the elderly, made casseroles and desserts for potlucks and Christmas gatherings.  I'm exhausted.  :-)

Here is one of the cards that we made for the troops for Valentines Day.  It is simple, but pretty.  I had a short amount of time for the design and inexperienced help so I went with simple:






This is the snowman card we made to give to the elderly.  I used the swiss dots embossing folder.  I used a Peachy Keen stamp set for the snowman face:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...