Monday, January 7, 2013

Dear Blog,

I am well on my way to completing my first week of Project Life.  I am going to call it April's Project Hodge Podge because I'm not following the Project Life exactly.  I am using the We are Memory Keepers 4X6 pocket pages instead of the true Project Life pages.  I saw the cool smaller pages (6 X 12 pocket pages) used in the project life albums thought those would be nice for extra pictures - for those busy weeks.

I also worked on a card using my Unity Stamp of the Week.  I had a little issue with my red Copic marker wanting to bleed.  Don't know exactly what was up with that.


I will be posting my first project hodge podge pages as soon as I add some journaling.

2 comments:

  1. For last year album I didn't follow the PL by using the original products but I used a mixture of mine and left over PL products from past albums. I love that you are making it your own and not following the crowd :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Deb. :-) I never have been much of a follower. ;-)
    April

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...