Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Vintage Typewriter Stamp for Thinking of You Card

I love the old typwriter my Mom gave me and everytime I see a stamp with an old typewriter - I must have it.  This stamp is from Hero Arts.  I used Versamark ink to stamp white cardstock.  I embossed with a combination of clear and black embossing powder.  I stamped it again using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and cut out the paper.  I used a notebook edge paper punch to punch the top of the paper.  I stamped the sentiment on the paper, distressed with Tim Holtz Old Paper and then popped it up on the background stamp.  It was simple, but I like the way it turned out.


I hope you have a great day and be inspired.

April

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...