Friday, May 24, 2013

Hang in There Ladybug

I colored this cute digi stamp with colored pencils.  Colored pencils are not my favorite, but I keep trying them.

I used OWH sketch number 93.  You can find more sketches here - OWH Sketches.

I used the Stampin Up Cloud embossing folder on cardstock by Authentique for the background layer.   The layer behind the ladybug digi is Authentique as well.  The edges are inked in Tim Holtz Distress Ink Faded Denim ( I think that is the name - it has something to do with blue jeans).

Here is my card:


I cannot for the life of me find where I got this digi.  I also have to confess that when I was taking a picture of the card I noticed the ladybug was on top of the branch.  So I had to do some reworking - lol.   That is why the edges are quite distressed.

If you like to color - consider using digis.  They are definitely cost effective and there are some cute ones out there.

Have a great day and be inspired.  April

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...