Friday, May 31, 2013



I am just loving the Teresa Collins paper pad - Spring Fling.  It was in the Value Spot of Archivers.  I used the Hero Arts Stamp Set for OWH that I found at Hobby Lobby along with the papers.  I used one of the OWH sketches that you can find here:  OWH Sketches.  I inked the edges in Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink and stamped the sentiment in Momento Tuxedo Black ink.

Get your stamps out and start stamping.  You can always donate your cards to OWH if you run out of friends and family to send them to.  To find out more go here - Operation Write Home.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April


2 comments:

  1. Love the papers on this! Wonderful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I just love the balloon paper. :-)
    April

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...