Wednesday, May 29, 2013

WOYWW 208 - Happy Blogaversary Julia

Well, another Wednesday is here already.  And this is a special Wednesday.  It is the 4th anniversary of Julia Dunnit's What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday.  To see lots of desks from all over the world and celebrate this awesome anniversary go here:  The Stamping Ground.

I had some excitement this Memorial Day weekend - I found an expedit shelf from Ikea on Craig's List.  This was my first Craig's List experience and it was delightful.  I now have this beautiful shelf in my craft room:


I've decided this shelving unit is for card makers.  Look - I still have empty cubbies - yay!


Micheals has had their cubes on sale and they keep giving me coupons for an extra 25% off my entire purchase including sale items.  I just couldn't resist.  So my wall is complete.  Well, complete for now.


And I still have my kitty helper and I use the term 'helper' very loosely.


And here is my desk.  I worked on cards for OWH this weekend.

And I went to Hobby Lobby last night and they had some Copic markers on clearance for $2.51.  They were in the airbrush case.

Happy blogaversary Julia - thank you for your great WOYWW idea.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

14 comments:

  1. Hi April,
    Your *ed name is after mine so let's swap ATC"s
    My email link is in the sidebar of my blog and on my Google profile, so send me an email with your mailing address and I'll do the same back!
    Love your new shelf!
    Blessings,
    Robyn 122

    ReplyDelete
  2. Errr !! I thought that April was after me ? !! Hahahaha - we're both fighting over you now April LoL xxx


    Love your Kitty helper...... Crafting Cat eh ?!!

    HAPPY WOYWW 4th Anni

    Hugz
    IKE xxx #124

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your storage and shelves looks amazing and so organized! Happy woyww aniversary and a hug from Holland, Marit #88

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow I am loving all your storage how cool is that and I am sure the few spaces will not be there by this time next week
    Wishing you and everyone a Very Happy WOYWW today
    Ria #49

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW I too love your shelve and so many goodies to play with, boy could I have big fun in there:O).Funny kitty another blogger showed how her sweet kitty helped her with her ribbons LOL, it was quite funny.Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful creative day..Dianne #105

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great storage! I have the expedit shelves in my studio and they're great, lucky you to get one on Craig's List. Happy 4th Woyww Birthday and thanks for sharing. Liz@161

    ReplyDelete
  7. great storage!! Happy WOYWW, Helen 38

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I made a mistake, and you are not now the next * after me!
    sorry

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’m sorry to be late in visiting but I’m still on my quest to get round everyone this week. I know it’s going to take some time, but I wanted to say that it’s amazing that the internet can bring together so many likeminded people and I’m grateful that WOYWW has also brought along so many new friends, thanks to Julia.


    I have a kitty helper too April so I know exactly what you mean when you say you use the term loosely, Lol. Don’t you just love em!
    Well done on your bargain shelving, it all looks great.

    Enjoy your weekly snoop, especially as we’re celebrating WOYWW’s 4th Anniversary.
    Happy Crafting!
    Sue @82
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your storage cubes! They look so professional! And that's a cute kitty too!

    Happy 4th WOYWW Birthday,
    RosA # 39

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a couple of "helpers" that looks strangely like yours, they excel in laying on my right arm. Great room! I love colorful rooms :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. A belated hello from another Expedit lover - Minxy likes them too!

    Sorry to be so late getting round but Happy WOYWW regardless! Thanks for stopping by...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow am I suffering from craft shelf envy. What a wonderful organized craft space, with room for more...temptation. Seriously a great desk to create on. A towering tumbling clay pot...great for storage. Thanks for your comments. Carole

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi April - Finally making it to the last of my commenters from last week! You got a great deal on that large shelf unit, brilliant. Don't worry about the empty cubbies, they'll soon be full! Love your little helper, but I have to admit to preferring the one in your current header more!!

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...