Saturday, June 15, 2013

Sweet and Sassy and Polka Dots


This beautiful tulip stamp is from Sweet and Sassy Stamps.  I colored it using Copic markers.  The background paper is from Teresa Collins Sping Fling 6 x 6 paper pack.  I also used the Operation Write Home 6 x 6 Tutorial - sort of.  I am tutorial challenged.  I also used my Brother sewing maching to do the awesome stitching.  I placed the pieces on kraft card stock.

This card will be donated to Operation Write Home so that our deployed military can send notes home to theirfamily and friends.  If you make cards and have run out of reasons or people to make cards - go take a look.  It will make you feel good.  And it gives you an excuse to buy new stuff.  ;-)

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! The stitching is such a wonderful embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I am all about sewing my cards now. I try to sew them all! lol
    April

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...