Monday, June 3, 2013

Turtley Awesome!


I think this card turned out to be really cute.  I used an OWH stamp set by Stampers Best - Stampers Best.  I colored the turtle using Copic Markers.  I inked the background  and edges in Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress ink.  The pattern paper is from We are Memory Makers and it is from a 6X6 paper pad called Anthologie.  I stamped the sentiment in Hero Arts Moss - I believe.

I 'used' sketch 174 located here - OWH Sketch Challenge 174.  I didn't add all the paper that the sketch called for.  This card has gone off the OWH to be sent to someone's loved one.

Get your stamps out and start stamping.  You can always donate your cards to OWH if you run out of friends and family to send them to.  To find out more go here - Operation Write Home.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

1 comment:

  1. I love your card, April. The turtle is really cute, and the layout is very creative. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...