Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A Sweet and Sassy Tulip


If you follow my blog at all - you know I LOVE flowers.  This flower is from a set at Sweet and Sassy Stamps.  I colored with Copic markers.  And I was on a roll when I put this card together.  To finish it I added three pearls.  Tulips are one of my favorite flowers.  I hope one of our soldiers pick this card to send home to their loved one.

If you have some extra time to make extra cards or maybe have some extra cards, check out OWH.  A card donation will enable our military serving away from home to send cards to their loved ones while they are away.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

1 comment:

  1. The papers and your coloring are perfectly matched. Such a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...