Monday, August 26, 2013

Animal Kingdom - the Safari


This is my layout for one of my favorite Disney rides - the African Safari.  My daughter was lucky enough to be on the side of the jeep where all the animals were located so she took the majority of the pictures.  And she did a good job.  I've used the same animal print paper - I've got to get the name of the paper line - but I stamped some giraffes on the giraffe print with black ink.  I used some stickers that I'd collected as well.


I used a sketch to come up with the initial idea, but then ran with it.

I hope you can use this layout to inspire a scrapbook page layout of your own.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...