Friday, September 6, 2013

Blog Stalking Friday - Brandy's Cards

It is Friday and that means that I am sharing one of those bloggers who regularly inspires me.

Brandy of Brandy's Cards has some really cute ideas for cards using Stampin Up products.  I regularly CASE her cards, but sometimes use other company's products.  She does videos, too, which of course I love.  I am a picture person so I very much enjoy stalking someone who does videos for me to watch.

I hope you all will check out her blog and her videos.

Be inspired and have a great day.

April

Hebrews 12:28 Therefore since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverance and awe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...