Sunday, November 3, 2013

My Project Life My Way

I started doing Project Life at the beginning of the year and I was faithful for about 3 weeks.  Maybe 4.  I didn't have a true appreciation of the process.

I've been doing my version of Project Life for 3 weeks now and I truly appreciate keeping current with the weekly happenings in my life.  I like that I can make it as ornate or as simple as I want.  I will still scrapbook my trips and special occassions with traditional methods, but for a weekly keeping up with my life - I will be doing my version of Project Life.  A couple things that make it my version:  1)  I don't use only the PL cards for journaling because I want my pages to be unique.  Watching videos has given me ideas on different products that are available to allow me to do that  2)  I have been using We R Memory Makers page protectors;  however, I will be incorporating Becky Higgins because there are some really cool page protectors in her line.  I wish she would put out a 6X12 page protector with 3 4X6 slots.

I did a little video explaining why I want to keep up with my Project Life:


I think my pages will get better as I go along.  I've been watching videos to get ideas on how other crafters create their pages.

I also made the video for accountability.  I am going to video each week.  I hope setting that goal will encourage me to do my weekly pages.  We'll see.........

I have to share this funny.  The slogan for Project Life is scrapbooking made easy.  My daughter says it is scrapbooking made lazy.  I thought that was pretty funny.  However, when you're really busy with everyday life, a job and a family - you need lazy.  :-)

Have a great day and be inspired.

Ecclesiastes 12:12  There is no end to the making of many books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...