Stalker Friday - Amy's Paper Crafts Blog

Well time is flying by.  I cannot believe that is it already November and Christmas will be here before we know it.  I've been focusing on my Project Life lately and haven't been posting like I had challenged myself to do.

BUT, I am really enjoying keeping up with my Project Life my way because it makes me think about what I am doing and making note of it to put in the weekly diary.  For instance, I had dinner with my BFF and her son on Monday.  Normally I would just have a great time and then forget about it.  Instead, I took a picture of the three of us in front of the restaurant and that will go in my Project Life weekly journal.  I received a box of candy from a co-worker who works out of town and a lovely card thanking me for my help.  I took pictures of the candy and the card and will include those and the actual card in my Project Life spread for the week.  I like how this 'project' is helping me to keep memories of things that are important and might otherwise be forgotten.

BUT I digress.  The whole reason for this Friday post is to share a blog or website that I visit and that inspires me.  This week is Amy's Paper Crafts Blog.  She is one talented lady.  I am always pinning her cards so that I can CASE them.  Check her out and be inspired, too.

That's it for today.  I am off to go on a scrapbooking retreat.  Yay!  I am working on the 50th Wedding Anniversary Album for my Mom and Dad.  And I have to do one for me, too!

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

Revelation 7:12  Amen Blessing and Glory and Wisdom and thanksgiving and honor and power and might be to our God forever and ever Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Progress on Cards for OWH - 16 down 12 to go

Happy Birthday with Stamps by Judith and Heather

CAS with Washi Tape