Sunday, December 8, 2013

Catching Up with Project Life

I spent a few days last week catching up on the last 3 weeks of Project Life.  And when I say catching up - I mean catching up since the second time that I started doing Project Life this year.  :-)  I still have catching up to do between March and August.

Thanksgiving week.  For this weeks spread I used Simple Stories Daily Grind collection.  I'm lovin the colors and the prints of this collection.  Speech bubbles, cameras, arrows and more:


The week before Thanksgiving.  For this week I used the Pink Paisley Hey Kid collection.  There were some coordinating ephemera and die cuts by Hey Lizzy.:


Two weeks before Thanksgiving.  This week was dressed up with Teresa Collins You are my happy collection.  This is going to be one of my faves.  Love the muted colors and all the coordinating enamel dots, die cuts and washi tape:



I hope you get some ideas for your own Project Life spread.  What ever you do - don't leave your photos behind with no names.  Share your legacy.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

Luke 2: 8 - 9  And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night.  An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...