Friday, January 24, 2014

Blog Stalking - Kerri Bradford

Kerri Bradford is just all around wealth of information on photography and scrapbooking.  She doesn't necessarily know everything about everything, but even better - she knows who does.  It's not what you know, but who you know right?

You can find her blog here.

She has promoted some classes that look very interesting.  I took one of the Big Picture Photo Challenge classes.  And that's all I have to say about that.  But she has an ongoing class called The History Project.  It sounds like it might be a great one to attend.  It requires participation and I found after my holiday photo and journaling classes that I did not follow through on that I am not big on participation.  I will try again, but not right now.  :-)

Anywoo - I highly recommend her site.  She also has some free printables some times.  Great place to get good information about the paper crafting and photography hobbies.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

Psalm 127: 1 - 2 If the Lord does not build a house, then those who build it work in vain.  If the Lord does not guard a city, then the watchman stands guard in vain.  It is vain for you to rise early, come home late, and word so hard for your food.  Yes, he can provide for those whom he loves even when thy sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...