Thursday, January 9, 2014

Getting Caught Up with Life - AGAIN :-)

That's Project Life or Pocket Scrapbooking.

I am so happy with my Project Life/Pocket Scrapbooking progress in 2013.  I plan on continuing to stay caught up in 2014 - for the whole year.  I usually end up printing all my pictures the week after they were taken, but it might be the end of the month before I get them all placed in their page protectors with embellishments.  And this seems to be working for me.  Right now I have all my pictures in their album through the end of the year.  That means I accomplished my goal for the third quarter of last year.  Yay me.

Here is a video sharing the process for the first week of December.


Have a great day and be inspired.

April

Matthew 5:16  Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...