Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Sooooooooo Sloooooowwwwwwww

I had Monday off and I was going to get all kinds of things accomplished.

My To Do List:
Finish 2 weeks of Project Life
Finish my RAK gift
Mail stickers - they're in the mailbox
Put up pegboard - check
Hang paper trays - check
Hang paper racks - check
Make cards for OWH
Go to Sams - check
Go to the eye doctor

I guess I accomplish more than I thought I did.  But I still didn't do nearly as much done as I wanted to.

Here are some pictures of my progress.

First I took down the 12x12 paper trays and replaced them with 8 1/2 x 11 paper trays.  This pegboard is adjacent to the desk that I use for Project Life and card making.  Since I use 8 1/2 x 11 for making cards, I wanted that size paper nearest this desk.


Emily and I hug this peg board today.  Thank you Emily for your help.  I installed my 12 x 12 paper trays and a 12 x 12 wire rack;  as well as, different aparatus to hold my dies as my Vagabond sits on the chest of drawers below the peg board.

This is a close up of how I am storing my dies.  This could change.  :-)

I am going to try and use my Reflections 12 x 12 paper organizers in the wire racks.

Just another view of the peg board above the chest of drawers that Emily and I hung today.

I seriously need to get my room organized so that I can get some crafting done.  :-)

Have a great day and be inspired.

April
Psalm 100:5  The Lord is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...