You are The Light of My Life

Another cute Unity Stamp of the Week that is older than the flowers in the vase I did earlier this week. Unity has the cutest puns.  And I really appreciate puns for cards.  I'm not a sappy card maker - I like funny.



As you can see I used patterned paper from a 6x6 paper pad by My Minds Eye.  I did some paper piecing for the lamp shade using the same patterned paper.  I did some sewing along the border and then added some pink enamel dots from Basic Grey.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April
Deuteronomy 31:6  Be strong and of good courage.

Comments

  1. Oh April! I love, love love this card. I love the paper for the lampshade. I have a stamp from this company. I just might have to pull it out. I like the sentiment too.
    Have a great weekend!
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your paper pieced lampshade looks fantastic! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Progress on Cards for OWH - 16 down 12 to go

Happy Birthday with Stamps by Judith and Heather

CAS with Washi Tape